Eventful Day

Thursday, September 11, 2008

10th September is an eventful day. Bonk has his Passing Out Parade which marked the end of his days at P. Tekong...his BMT was finally over! Then in the evening, Mom departed for her mission trip and the whole family sent her and the group off. Reminded me of the days I went for mine earlier on this year :)

Being at the airport made me feel like going on a holiday again! But that would have to wait...with studies and the Christmas musical now taking the bulk of my time...I wonder when I can take the time to plan a holiday...not forgetting the $$$...now that I'm going part-time, and need to save for the next sem's school fees...don't know if we can afford a trip...unless God blesses :)

Time really flies...I'm in my third week of school and the assignments have started to roll in...next week itself I'll be having 2 presentations! Considering if I still wanna be so gungho and take 3 modules next sem...but maybe it wouldn't be so bad next sem since I'll be working part-time.

I've also started to post ads for recruiting piano students. Decided that this is what I want to try to do...after a short chat with my boss, I was once again re-aligned with my intention of converting to part-time from the beginning, that I wanted to try to do something in relation to my course. Guess I have been so busy lately that I lost focus on my bearings. Thank God for the timely comment by my boss!

Nonetheless, although I do feel tired physically, but I am happy with the way things are now and I thank God for this opportunity to pursue an education in my interest :)

0 comments: