Tiredness...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

starting to feel the toll of taking 3 night lessons a week...been feeling tired since I can't remember when! Been in a zombie like state for the past 3 weeks....everything seems to be moving so quickly! But I guess it's all worth it cos I'm learning so much in the area of Creative Arts...lessons have been interesting and the classmates are a crazy and fun bunch of folks to be with!

Just had our little performance during the APTA GA yesterday evening, and received good reviews! Did our little sketch to the script "Ten Little Christians" and a Diamond Ensemble. Didn't manage to get hold of the pics and video yet. Hope they give us a copy!

I've had a mini breakthrough in terms of driving...last saturday, for the first time after so long, I finally managed to muster the courage to drive by myself...along a familiar route to church. Hopefully soon I can manage driving on my own to TCA for my lessons...but not sure if I can cope with driving when I feel sleepy most of the time after my lessons....

God give me strength!! 10 more weeks to go!

0 comments: