Meeting my classmates for the first time....

Thursday, August 07, 2008

The students of the creative arts course have been asked to put up a performance during the Asia Pacific Theological Association's General Assembly. Since I was a new student that will be going on-board the course, my course manage have invited me to join in.

Went for practice on tuesday evening and it was such an interesting experience! We were supposed to do some sort like a mime as someone else read out the simple script which is basically just a poem. We were taught what is a "tableau", which is actually a "live picture" where actors on stage will freeze in action to depict a scene.

Anyway, had fun rehearsing and accomplished quite abit during our first rehearsal! A few more practices and then the performance will be happening on 8th September.

What an appetizer to what I will be going to study! already looking forward to it :)

0 comments: