random updates...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Busy day at work....seems to have lots to do lately, but can't find the inertia to do it...haha...

Met up with a friend to talk about insurance last night, gonna update my policy when I meet my agent tmr.

Made cheesecake again! Blueberry cheesecake this time :) bought fresh blueberries from NTUC on my way home, as well as blueberry yoghurt. actually real blueberries don't really tast sourish as I thought they would be, but well, added lots of sugar and lime juice when I was making the sauce...hehe...meant it for cell tonight. checked on it and saw that the cheesecake filling has set nicely :) what's left is simply to pour and spread the blueberry sauce over as topping! yummy!

Hubby was sick and on MC yesterday...tink he gave me the bugs...feeling a flu coming up! And also watery eyes...the kind of "I'm gonna fall sick" feeling :(

Going for a home-visit later...it'll be near BE, where I can then pop by to collect our 2nd wedding portrait. Then take cab home...haha...

Just completed a report in the morning...will need to talk to some people after lunch and before I go on my home visit...and perhaps do up another short report.

Thurdays, which is National Day, will be the housewarming for my dad's side of the relatives. Dad will be cooking prawn mee again! Hooray!

0 comments: